Sign in to follow this  
liquid191065

linking a logo or tab to an external sub domain?

liquid191065

Hi there, I've just set up an ecommerce site for my work and as such would like to link the logo in either my header or footer to link to that, cannot find how to do that. All it shows is how to upload it but not link it. I would also like to look at the same but from a tab and link that direct to the store. Is there a way to do this? I bought PlatformPro based on the drag and drop sales pitch. Any answers that try telling me to edit the php or CSS of the blog will be as speaking the Queens English to a Martian! Cheers, Mark.

Simon
Solution here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/68264#Comment_68264

liquid191065
Hi pross, That is not the answer. I bought this theme based on the drag and drop sales pitch. I did not sign up to become a programmer. Is there a way to edit this simply and not have to learn the php aspect? Cheers, Mark.

Kate
Hey Mark, I appreciate where you're coming from. But, the truth is it wasn't coded that way (meaning you didn't buy it that way), so anything above and beyond the "out of the box" will have to be coded. We're happy to help you accomplish that. As for the tabs: I'm assuming you mean menu items. Is that correct? If you're using the built-in WP menu feature, it will be quite simple. You can assign this menu via Appearance->Menus.