Sign in to follow this  
amah_lafabriquedustyle

features set in autoplay mode and video features

amah_lafabriquedustyle

Hello, Situation: When the features set is in autoplay or playing, and a feature is a video, if you click on the play button of the video feature, the features set still continues, thus losing the Play action chosen by the user. Question: Would it be possible to override the playing of the features set and play the video instead, then when the video is finished, resume the features set play state?

Rob
In the Feature Slider section in PlatformPro -> Feature Settings, set the transition timing to 0.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

amah_lafabriquedustyle
Hello Rangelone, i've tried but it doesn't solve the issue. I know there is a work-around : activationg the play/stop button in the features set, but it's not good enough: the user has to either be a web ninja or experience this frustrating behaviour then discover the solution.

Rob
Are both transition settings set to 0? Or just the top one? Alternatively, you can use a plugin that specializes in showing video. Ours is really intended for one short video.

amah_lafabriquedustyle
Both transition time and timeout are set to 0, but it kinda defy my my need as it stops altogether the playable mode (autoplay or play ability) of the features set. I also tried, with these settings still zeroed, to add play/pause button, but when zeroed, the play/pause button doesn't appear (which is logic in a user's persepective: don't offer functionnalities that don't function :-), but less in an admin perspective, where it should either not be displayed when timeout is zeroed or if yes, to activate the playable mode in this case with default settings, according to me.

amah_lafabriquedustyle
I will sound terrible, but i'll do my offended customer :-) : how would i know before byuing the product it was made for short videos? :-) Yeah, but i understand what you say.

Rob
I haven't used this one, but if your primary goal is videos to demonstrate clothing products, this might work best for you. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/contus-video-galleryversion-10/