Sign in to follow this  
garethdaine

Removing the Title for a Banner

garethdaine

Hey Folks, I'm using banners to add affiliate banners to my site but you can't create a banner without adding a title for it, which in turn means the title is displayed over the banner which I don't want. I can I remove the title without using CSS. Thanks. Kind Regards Gareth

catrina
I can't think of any other way to remove the title without using the CSS display: none property. Is there a reason why you don't want to use CSS?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

garethdaine
Hi, Not particularly, just thought there might be an option in the admin to simply disable the title, woulc be a nice addition. Thanks.

catrina
Please add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]#banners div.banner-text {display: none;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

garethdaine
I'll just be doing it on the home page but it's OK I lnow what to do thanks. Thanks for all your help. :)

garethdaine
Hi, I'll just be doing it for the home page and I know what CSS to edit thank you. Thanks for all your help. :)