Sign in to follow this  
michaelricketts

Not 'all' Drag & Drop is working...

michaelricketts

Site Header the Available/Disabled Section are drag and drop. If I choose other parts of the template to setup the drag and drop interface its not working. Its not moving with the drag function. I have deactivated all the plugins to be sure that its not conflicting with them but to no avail. Only the Site Header part is working and you can drag and drop the interface. But if you select other Site Sections from the dropdown then the interface is not working.

Rob
This sounds like there's a more complex technical issue at hand. Can you provide a link? I'll bump this to a developer once we've had that reply. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

michaelricketts
Please check the error in my backend: User: michaelricketts Password: kawyrapa

michaelricketts
Sorry, here is my WordPress log in. Please see the error that i am having. http://www.ecustomers.com.au/wp-admin/ U: michael P: d4ji9-,bg

Kate
Hi Michael, I would try doing a fresh install of the theme. You may even want to re-download it if necessary.

michaelricketts
Hi Michael, I have deleted the old copies of them and installed fresh copy of the theme. However, the issue is still there and doesn't seems to be fixed. Can you make sure the support guys have uploaded a fresh copy of the themes on to the membership area?

Danny
I have just taken a look and it seems to be working for me with no problem, I added the "post author info" section to the "Single Post Content Area Template" and refreshed the page and it appeared for me. http://www.ecustomers.com.au/437/welcome-to-ecustomers-blog/ I also tried to drag and drop other sections on numerous other template and they worked also.

Please search our forums, before posting!