Sign in to follow this  
beles

Plattform pro:BrandNav with logo on the right side

beles

Hi. I'm testing plattform pro for a new webpage. I figured out that the brandnav element nearly does what we like to do: to combine branding and navigation in one line. But the logo is on the left. Is there a way to have the navigation on the left and the logo on the right side? I don't see any setting in the "header and nav" section. Thanks for any hints. Regards

Rob
May we have a link to your site? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

beles
Hi rangelone. Sure: http://petr.beles.com/wordpress . Currently with the logo image on the left = wrong side. Regards Petr

catrina
This code will align the navigation to the left: [code]div.inline-nav {margin-left: -250px;}[/code] I'm still trying to figure out how to move the logo to the right...

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

poseyg
I believe the css is as follows: #brandnav .mainlogo-link img { margin-left: 700px;(change according to your need) max-width: 100%; } You will probably need to do some other adjustments to keep your navigation from wrapping.

beles
your folks are great. thanks a lot. Learned in the same time how to do so small adjustments myself. thanks a lot For me it works. But I guess would be cool for other users as well is this would be an option in the Pagelines configuration section. My final code looks like this (based on catrina's and pseyg's input): #branding {height:120px; } div.inline-nav { margin-left: -295px; margin-top: 120px; } #brandnav .mainlogo-link img { margin-left: 790px; max-width: 100%; } #brandnav .content { width: 1200px; }

Rob
Excellent Petr. Glad it worked. May I close this topic for you?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

beles
Sure you can close the topic for now. But will you consider to add such an option in a future release?