Sign in to follow this  
casttro

Sidebar single selected post

casttro

i got this code } .single #sidebar{display:none} .single #maincontent {width:960px; .post-id-1001 #sidebar {display:none;} } this code not working what i really need to turn off sidebar in (Selected) Post not all posts arabicstevejobs.com

Jenny
Are you wanting to not display the sidebar in one single post? If so, which post? Have you tried changing the options at the bottom of the post? You can show/hide sidebars in the options.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

casttro
thanks there is no option to turn off sidebar in single (selected) post Photo link http://arabicstevejobs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Screen-Shot-2011-09-10-at-6.20.11-AM.png

Jenny
I tried messing around with the settings on a post and I can't figure this out either. Hopefully someone else can help.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

casttro
thanks lets say this one http://arabicstevejobs.com/?p=1011

catrina
Please add this CSS to your custom code: [code]body.postid-1011 #sidebar {display: none;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

casttro
thanks thats works great but one more thing .. in the same post the sidebar is gone (great) how can i make the same post full width also ?

catrina
Please add the following code: [code]body.postid-1011 div.post-title {width: 735px;} body.postid-1011 #content {style: width: 960px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

casttro
when i try it side bar from all the posts well gone , and i need it with only one selected post its not working thanks