Sign in to follow this  
penny772

my carousel/slider background is grey and it needs to be white

penny772

I have changed every colour known to man in the design section and I still cant get the background to go white. Any suggestions site is www.latrobefineartgallery.com.au

Rob
Penny, Instead of making the background a color, since white is the default background behind the carousel, make it transparent by adding the following CSS snippet to Custom Code in the CSS Rules area. [code]#carousel .content-pad {background:transparent}[/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

penny772
yeah that didnt work should i put an [code]!important; [code]at the end of it?

penny772
I have this in my css [code] body{} #cred {display: none; !important} #column-main .mcolumn-pad { padding: .3em 5px 0 5px;} #page-canvas {background:transparent; !important} #page-main {background: transparent; !important } #.main-nav li a {color: #8a8a8a;} #main-nav li a {font-size: 1.7em;} #maincontent {pad: 5px 5px 5px 5px;} #text widget {padding:5px 0px 5px 5px;} #hr {color: #ffffff; !important} #branding .content-pad { padding: 10px 5px 0px 0px;} #feature_slider {background:transparent; !important;} .footer {background-color: #000000;} #container {padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;} #texture {padding; 5px 5px 5px 5px;} #morefoot {padding: 0em 0;height: 80px;} #canvas margin: {0px 0px 0px 0px;} #carousel .content-pad {background: transparent; !important;} #footer-pad { padding: 5px 2px; text-color: #ffffff;} and I cant get it turn white or transparent yet any ideas anyone? thanks

catrina
Please try adding the following to your custom CSS: [code]div.thecarousel {background-color: #fff;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse