Sign in to follow this  
bluecamp

Demo Content & general questions.

bluecamp

It's so much easier to attach an image of my problem vs trying to explain the issue. Is there an attachment option available? Issue #1: The PlatformPro Default Settings are giving me an error when I attempt to import into WordPress. The error is "This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number." When I download the file in FireFox it is saved as a .dat file. I attempted to import and received the error above. I then open the file with emEditior and saved as a .php and that also failed with the same message. Issue #2: PP Demo content: Recieved 15 errors on import, "Menu item skipped due to missing menu slug" Issue #3: My text is being duplicate when I make a post. www.timlassiter.com Issue #4: When I add a new post how do I get it to post to the Blog page? Thanks...Tim

kastelic
to post screen shots, upload at imgur.com and post the link here. There's the Wordpress Importer and also the PlatformPro settings importer at the bottom of PlatformPro settings. Are you sure you're using the correct one for what you're doing?

bluecamp
Thanks for the importer answer. The video nor the posted instructions show anything about the additional PP importer. Perhaps that information should be updated on the website. I still have the other issues with such as duplicate text entries, see #2,#3, above.

Simon
Duplication, you have both excerpt and post content enabled at the same time, choose one or the other.

bluecamp
Simon, under what section would those options be?