Sign in to follow this  
mattietk

Full-width feature hyperlink

mattietk

Hi, I want to have full-width, photo-only features, but then have the whole image use the link in the 'feature link URL' section. As far as I see this seems to only affect the feature if text is displayed, but I'd rather the whole image linked. Is this possible?

kastelic
Its not possible to do it this way, but you can instead insert the image with an HTML img tag in the "feature media" area, and then add a link to it with an HTML anchor tag.

scuttledd
The help you guys provide would be immensely more actionable if you provided an example with each suggestion, instead of just giving some marching orders. I should think that it would help cut down on having to answer as many new questions as well. Just some feedback for you. I have a similar issue, but don't know enough about html to seem to make it work properly.

bizassure
Scuttledd, to get this to work just input this code in the Feature Media HTML area: You can change the size to your feature slider size and input your URLs/titles where I've got the caps. If you don't want a title, just leave it blank. Hope that helps!

bizassure
One more thing, if you dont want to deal with aligning the image, you can upload a transparent png as a work around.

scuttledd
Aloha bizassure, Thank you very much, that was incredibly helpful. I wish I had seen it before now! Much appreciated.