Sign in to follow this  
thomstark

Two Sets of Icons in Branding, in Different Locations

thomstark

Hi. See what I've got here in the branding: www.notetoselfmovie.com I'd like to move the HELP! icons to the left so that they're symmetrical with the social icons. I've tried using a separate hook and failed miserably. I also tried including a div positioning tag in the functions page around the help icons. That didn't work either. Any ideas? Thanks for your time!

Rob
Presuming those are present with a hook, theoretically, there is a way to use a positioning code to each image, moving it left and up. Thom, your code is a bit messy. Lemme show you... [code]
[/code] Do you see how the code shows quotes with nothing in them, then after the second quote, a space then the info that should be inside the two quotes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

thomstark
I'm very confused now. Is that the code that I had? Because that's not what I wrote. Or if that's what I'm supposed to put in there, that doesn't seem to be working.

thomstark
Yeah, I didn't write the code that way. That's totally garbled so I don't know how it got like that. Still not able to get it to work, however.

thomstark
All right. I got it to work with this code:
Thanks for your help! This can close.