Sign in to follow this  
revolution

How do i get banners to appear on the homepage?

revolution

The banners appear on all pages except the homepage. The new update didn't fix the problem. The links for the banners appear, however the graphics are not present just a blank space. See http://www.aweuk.com

Rob
Presuming you've created a static page for your homepage, let's look at which template was used. Go to your Page, look on the right side, and see which one is used. Then, go to Dashboard > Platformpro > Template Setup and drop down the list to that page template. See if Banners are present. If not, simply drag and drop the Banners component onto that page and save. See if your banners show up.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

revolution
What do you mean by static homepage? I couldn't create the homepage, it was setup as the post page and I simply added the features and boxes to the post page template which is currently the homepage. However, this does not allow me to add Banners to the template. Furthermore, if the banners are part of the header template and more footer, shouldn't they show up on all pages anyway? I'm new to this so please bare with me if the answers are quite simple.

kastelic
You can enable it in the header, and then in each page that you want to hide it, check "hide banner section" in the pagelines meta settings.