Sign in to follow this  
james341

"Sidebar login" plug-in: Is there a way to change the location to the top of the site?

james341

Good day I installed the great plugin - sidebar login. this is the site address : www.skip-up.com as you can see the login is in the button of the page Is there a way i can move it up to be under the youtube,Facebook ...icons? thanks

james341
please ....i would love to get some help here

james341
By the way is there a way to get log-in as in http://wordpress.com/? it's looking great and i want it in the same place ...

Rob
Given that you have the PHP code, you may edit functions.php to include a hook to do the job. However, I should point out that the plugin was intended more to be included in a sidebar as a widget. Read http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme this about hooks, and view the video.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
James, Wordpress.com is a collective place where people can build their own blogs using the tools provided by Wordpress.com. It is not the same as building your own domain. You would not have your own brand identity there. It would not be www.yoursite.com but instead you'd have yoursite.wordpress.com. Having your own brand identity online is always better. As a managed site, many of PlatformPro's functions and capabilities will not work and customization would be incredibly difficult.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur