Sign in to follow this  
yoda17

Excerpt on blog page

yoda17

Here's what I want to do: One sticky full length post followed by one new full length post followed by magazine layout half width posts with excepts. The full length sticky post and new post works. Here'e the problem: I want the excepts to be on the list of half page magazine style posts - but not on the full length posts. If I check the box for "posts/blog page" under "Post excerpt or summary handling" I get an excerpt on the full length posts also. If I do not check that box do not get the excerpt on the list of half page magazine style posts. Any way I can NOT have the excerpt on the full length posts but have excerpts on the list of half page magazine style posts? Site is www.provenrelaxationtechniques.com. The sticky post is not up but I have a full lenght post and then the lsit of half page magazine style posts. Thanks - you guys have been AWESOME!!!!

Rob
I deeply appreciate the compliment but in such customization, the AWESOME folks are our pros. This would require a re-writing of the loop to ensure that the sticky is consistent, but that if you should change it, that would change on the site. As for the one full post over magazine like listings... As I suggest, our pros are the ones. Try http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

yoda17
Thanks... I had a feeling that was the answer. I will contact a pro.