Sign in to follow this  
kkrafts

How to hide page titles in nav bar

kkrafts

Any idea how to turn off page titles in the nav bar? I unchecked "Automatically show page titles" under Blogs and posts -> page titles, but it didn't do anything (I suspect it's not really the same thing as what I'm asking). Right now, I just leave my pages unnamed - but that's not a great solution. I don't want them showing up at the top of my site though. www.PathologyStudent.com

bevj
have you tried creating a custom menu/navigation bar? http://screencast.com/t/wdWTq7jgLejA

kkrafts
Hmmm...I don't get anything when I click on your link. I'm not good with anything fancy though. The last time I tried to add some CSS my whole site totally disappeared (was still there, just couldn't access it) and I had to take it to the IT people at my work to get it fixed. :( Was hoping there was a simple answer.

kastelic
You could remove this with a line of jQuery, but the best way would probably be to create a custom menu in Appearance->Menu. The custom menus do not include the title attribute on nav links.

kkrafts
WOW! That was very easy - it worked perfectly! Just made a new menu with no pages (or anything else) in it - and it works great. Thank you so much.