Sign in to follow this  
brandongaudin

twitter/rss icons permanently in color

brandongaudin

How do I get the twitter and rss icons to permanently show up in color? Right now, they only show in color when you hover over them. Site is brandongaudin.com. They are on the top right of the page.

Danny
Hi Brandon, Add this to your Custom Code in Platform Settings. .icons .rsslink { background: url("../images/sprite-socialicons.png") no-repeat scroll 0 -22px transparent; } .icons .twitterlink { background: url("../images/sprite-socialicons.png") no-repeat scroll -22px -22px transparent; }

Please search our forums, before posting!

kastelic
Please don't start multiple threads for one question. Thanks.

brandongaudin
@kastelic Sorry. I asked 3 questions in that separate thread and was only getting responses to 2 of them so I figured it was better to differentiate. @dannyh Thanks for trying to help but that did not work.

Danny
hmm.. it worked for me Brandon, all it is, is the CSS for the hover which containers the logo that has the color? When I first copied the code, it was actually wrong, the path to the image was incorrect, can you try again please, that should work. Make sure to clear your cache also.

Please search our forums, before posting!

brandongaudin
I guess we should keep this conversation confined to the other thread rather than having 2 open for same discussion. But yes, I copied and pasted your code to no avail. I even tried typing the full image address to be sure, still nothing.