Sign in to follow this  
scentbyanangel

Custom mainlogo position and nav justification.

scentbyanangel

I'd like to do away with some of the whitespace on the top of my site by bringing the logo down a bit and justifyingthe menu links on the right hand side... Site= http://72.41.64.113/. Currently I'm using .mainlogo-link {margin: 0px 0px 0px -39px;} in the custom code area to align the mainlogo, but am unaware if this is the correct CSS instance to modify...

Rob
Actually, try this: [code]#branding .content-pad { padding: 0px 0px 0px -39px; } [/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

scentbyanangel
Not working, any other ideas? Also, do you know how I can justify the menu to the right? Thanks for your help!

scentbyanangel
Let me revise my former post... Rangelone, thanks for your help, the code works to move left or right but I can not change the vertical position...

Rob
Each one of those numbers followed by px controls a north, south, east or west direction or Up, Down, Left or Right.. Not sure of the order. Have you tried experimenting with the numeric values with them?

scentbyanangel
Yes, still not being compliant with anything other than the left as -39px... I can move it left and right, but it's still vertically challenged...

scentbyanangel
I just found a solution for the nav justification posted by Kate as follows: #nav_row {padding-bottom:10px;} #nav_row ul{text-align:right;} #nav_row ul li{float:none !important;display:inline;} #nav_row ul li a{float:none !important;display:inline;} Any one able to control positioning of their logo?

scentbyanangel
Okay, I started playing with the margin instead of the padding and viola- #branding .content-pad { margin: 0px 0px -50px -39px; }

Rob
Glad you got it. May I close this issue for you?