Sign in to follow this  
artsigns

Set H1 H2 H3 etc manually in platform pro

artsigns

Hi there Great control over elements normally, have tried in custom code area to add h1{font-size: 123px;} etc etc Same for h2, h3 and so on but it doesn't work Is there a specific hook I need to use to override the default or a good plugin that I can set font, size and colour etc for each of the h1,h2,h3 seing as I can just set the paragraph directly inside typography and design control etc Many thanks again!

Rob
Your size of 123px may not fit within the context it's intended. Are you using this on the page or post or in some other container like branding, footer or navigation? Please provide a link.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

artsigns
Hi there, thanks for reply again 123px was an example size would probably not be anything like that! haha ..my bad so say for example just simple hand control over each type so I can define them site wide and just style text in tinymce by selecting h1, h2, p or whatever, rather than platform bunching color of h1,h2,h3 together ideally.. something like h1{ font-size: 3em; font-weight: bold; color: #whatever; font-family: whatever; } h2{ font-size: 2em; font-weight: bold; color: #whatever; font-family: whatever; } h3{ and so on.. } for some reason if you just write it in, wp/platform custom code or custom css plugin it ignores it. do you have to use a custom hook? or have I written the example above wrongly? Many kind thanks

kastelic
Sometimes dynamic.css will override your custom code so to get around it you just have to put !important at the end like this: [code] h1{font-size:3em !important;} [/code]

artsigns
Thankyou, that makes a lot of sense. I've noticed the !important before and that's going to be a v.useful css/html bit of knowledge generally! Cheers