Sign in to follow this  
artsigns

Sidebar not working properly / html-css appears broken

artsigns

Hi there Am doing a demo site for a client and want a news stream running down the sidebar which displays ok but you cannot click any of the links, they seem to just be plain text Also a button element I have added in is being cropped and the search box displays centered while the rest of the content is left justified Suggestions gratefully received Cheers

artsigns
Sorry, this is the site in question http://www.hp4colour.co.uk/sketch/alteredimages

Danny
Hi Artsigns, I think the issue is being caused by the Slider on your page. Using Firebug, I removed the slider from your page, and it was then possible to click the links. This however doesnt resolve the issue with the alignment of your sidebar button or links, with the search form still being centered. I also notice you're using the plugin Visual Composer, it's probably best to speak to Michael from WpBakery the author of the plugin, to see if he can explain it. I've used his plugin and he also seems very helpful so you should ask him to take a look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

artsigns
Hi there, thanks for reply! Yeah, I just deactivated that plugin and the links work now So will get in touch with them about it Many thanks!