Sign in to follow this  
gashouseradio

Primary Sidebar Moved?

gashouseradio

I woke up this morning and my secondary sidebar moved to the primary position, and my primary sidebar is now at the bottom of the page. Any ideas what happened here? It was fine last night and nothing has changed on my end. http://www.gashouseradio.com

Kate
Did you do any updates? Change any CSS code recently? Change anything in Settings->Template Setup?

gashouseradio
Nothing at all. No changes were made. I woke up today and it looked like it does right now.

Rob
Looks good now. You don't walk or code in your sleep, do you? I used to dream in HTML code. :) Obviously, you were able to fix it. Very nice site btw.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

gashouseradio
Yeah I guess it fixed itself, or I took a nap and did a little more sleep-coding. At least its back to normal but Im still not sure what happened or why it fixed itself. Oh well Thank you Kate and rangelone for trying. Still not sure what happened. And thanks for the kind words on the site

Rob
No problem. Sometimes these things happen when browsers are going through updates. They occupy lots of your computer's RAM and make a mess of things for a short time. You wouldn't believe what havoc they create on my site at times. Sleep well. Code while awake.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur