Sign in to follow this  
charles2010

Problem with boxes in IE9

charles2010

Helo everyone On this webpage there is a problem with the boxes in the Internet Explorer 9. In all other Browsers i tested, it worked all fine. On these two pages the problem appears, the first box is not correctly placed. After the first box there is a break: http://www.bergbestattung-schweiz.ch/angebot/bestattungsarten/ http://www.bergbestattung-schweiz.ch/galerie/ Has anyone an idea, why this problem only is shown in IE9 and how can i avoid it? Thank you for your help!

Rob
I wonder if there's a hidden div tag or other type of tag in one of the boxes. Did you copy and paste any of the images from another source or, directly copy the actual HTML code into the boxes?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

charles2010
Thank you for your answer. I always uploaded the files directly into the box (jpgs)... I just created a complete new box-set and added it to the page, I thought maybe this could help. But it's still the same problem. When I change the position of the pictures to the left, it doesn't help. I even changed the width of the boxes and nothing happened. So I think the boxes are not the problem... Then I tried activating a box-set that usually displays correctly, but that didn't help either. I also checked the site in firebug and I couldn't see any suspicious div tags or anything...

Rob
Okay. Try deactivating each plugin, one at a time. There may be a simple CSS conflict between a plugin and Platform. The way to do this best would be shut each one off, refresh another browser and look at the page/site to see if the boxes have changed. If nothing's changed, you can re-activate the plugin. I usually make a list on paper and check off which I've done and not done.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

charles2010
I'm afraid this didn't solve the problem, but thank's for this possible solution :) I also tried to deactivate the PlatformPro and then activate it again, but that didn't help either, I'm clueless...