Sign in to follow this  
labellebleue

bug with firebug

labellebleue

I did use firebug to try to change my layout and the wide of my main text is now narrower. Can you help me to bring it in a full page again? Here is a link http://terroir.la-belle-bleue.ch/ to my website, that's what I have in my custom code : fieldset.inputs {width: 200px; line-height: 5px; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; text-valign:top; } input.text {width: 200px; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; text-valign : top; } input.password {margin-left: 25px; width 500px; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; text-valign : top; } Thanks in advance

Rob
Go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Custom Code and see if that code above is present. If you find it, remove it. Then, go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Layout Editor, scroll down till you get to [b]Reset Layout To Default[/b]. Reset your layout then re-structure it as you want it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

labellebleue
Thank you that's all right now. Actually I wanted to change the color of my menu's police. Is that possible ? Best regards

labellebleue
I would like to highlight with color or background the "je m'inscrit" menu (last on the top right) http://terroir.la-belle-bleue.ch/

Kate
You could use something like this: [code]#menu-item-505 a{background:#404040;color:#ffffff;}[/code]

labellebleue
So easy when someone knows... It's perfect, thank you

labellebleue
What can I add to have the mousse over text in white? #menu-item-654 a{background:#ffffff;color:#ffffff;}

labellebleue
I tried but it still appear, do you see another possible code ?

Kate
It looks like you changed the menu markup (so that it's no longer a list), is that correct?

labellebleue
This works : #menu-item-654 a{background:#ffffff;color:#ffffff;} But this doesn't, it is still black when I pass over the menu #menu-item-654 a:hover {color:#ffffff;}

kastelic
this should work: [code] #menu-item-654 a:hover { color: white !important; } [/code]