Sign in to follow this  
andulka

Changing link text size and formatting

andulka

Hi, a pre-sale question if those are allowed. I am testing the Platform theme for a website (have the Station Pro already installed on another) :-) Where should I look to change the size and formatting of the links text? As its a new site for an artist who still has an existing site with the record company and the new site isn't officially online yet, I'd rather not post a link to it anywhere on the internet, just asking on a general level for now, if that is possible.

kastelic
This must be done with CSS. You can put CSS code in Custom Code -> Custom CSS or by activating the base child theme and putting it in platformbase/style.css

lunarstudio
This was something (no offense) that I was a little disappointed with. I was hoping that the Pro version would allow easy customization of the text size. Is this something planned for future releases?

kastelic
No, I think this was considered but they want to draw the line somewhere or else risk having too many options.

andulka
Does the child theme work in the free version or will I have to purchase the Pro first? (Not sure yet if I want to do that as I'm having some issues with translation as well and would really like to make sure everything works before 'vommitting', so to speak) :-)

andulka
Thought so, so there's no way to make sure things work in advance. Thanks, will have to think about that then.

kastelic
Hope you meant 'committing' , not 'vommitting' .