Sign in to follow this  
tmighell

Auto-Update Not Working

tmighell

I'm set up for auto-update in WP, but I keep getting a message that 1.5.3 is available, and "you should update now." When I click that link to update, WP tells me that my theme is up to date. So I have 2 problems - one, it's not auto-updating, and two, WP is not recognizing the new theme. Any thoughts on how to solve? Thanks, Tom

Simon
What username are you putting into the updates area?

Simon
Every thing looks good this end, when you click themes in wordpress it should show platfompro being updatable.

tmighell
Unfortunately, it doesn't - when I click Themes it shows platformpro 1.5.2 at the top, but no links for updating. When the message appears at the top of my screen that says "PlatformPro 1.5.3 is available. What's new. You should update now," And I click the link - the page it takes me to says "Your themes are all up to date." Which obviously isn't true.

Simon
Well I dont know, we use the wordpress updater api to actually do the updating. You can try waiting, wordpress check updates every 12 hours i think, other than that you will have o update manually. Does normal wordpress updates work?

tmighell
I've been seeing that message for the past couple of days - so waiting more probably won't solve the problem. I can update manually - I just did it - but it kind of stinks having that great auto-update feature that won't work for me. Thanks!