Sign in to follow this  
juniorgolf

Can't get Full-Width Bottom Sidebar to show on Blog page

juniorgolf

I'm using iBlogPro4. One last question. I am using iThemes Billboard Plug-in in the Full-Width Bottom Sidebar. It shows up on every page I have selected it in the Custom Code Setting on each Page. BUT it isn't showing up on my designated "blog" page. Is this a Theme Options settings issue? I looked over all of the Setting and have everything checked in Optional Setting. I looked in the Page Source in Firefox and I don't see where the sidebar/widget is being called. So I guess it's probably a settings issue.

bryan-hadaway

Can you please provide the URL for your website. My first thought, is that it's because the blog page is not setup the same way normal pages are so there is a separate code template for it, but I'm sure there's a workaround to get it in there. I'll look into this for you (as soon as I get the URL), but in the meantime to better your solution quickness, I would also post your question over at: http://ithemes.com/support/ Which sounds like it's an issue with them instead of your PageLines theme. Thanks, Bryan

juniorgolf

Thanks for looking into this Bryan. I was able to workaround this by using a permalink for each Page to show the Category with /archives/category/"category-slug" When I do this the Full Width Bottom Sidebar displays. I left my "blog page" with it's "normal" permalink for you to take a look at: My Default Blog Page It has just now occurred to me that the proper way to get a Category to post on a specific page is with the permalink as used above.