Sign in to follow this  
trth20

iBlogPro2 Main Page Issues

trth20

About a week ago my main pages sidebar moved to underneath my posts and my main column width gradually gets smaller cutting off parts of the older blog posts. I was unsure as to why? I have tried numerous things to get it back but it just stays underneath all of my blog posts. The interesting thing is that when you click to go to previous posts (or page 2) everything is fine with the sidebar back to normal and the main column width fine. Can anyone help?

bryan-hadaway

Please provide the URL to your website. About a week ago, do you remember adding any new plugins or upgrading your WordPress version or plugins? Another thing that can throw a page off like that is if you've posted something too large for the post area, like a large image that can push things around. Thanks, Bryan

trth20
http://www.thequencher.com/home Yes, I definitely had a picture that threw the page off. It was too large for the width that I had provided. I made the adjustments to all posts that may have had the issue and it still didn't correct itself. The most interesting thing is that it only occurred on the main page. If you clicked on the post, the picture would just be cut off and the format of the page was maintained. Now it is still stuck like that. I appreciate the response and any help you can provide. Thanks, Maurice

cmunns

One problem is that based on the format your sidebar is inside of the content div when it shoudn't be. Did you make any changes to the html?

Andrew

you have a markup error somewhere in this post:

N.E.R.D. ft Nelly Furtado ???Hot N??™ Fun??? Music Video

trth20

Thanks arpowers... it was in the code in a few but you pointed me in the right direction. Much appreciated! Thanks to Bryan Hadaway and cmunns as well for the replies.

bryan-hadaway

You're welcome.