Sign in to follow this  
kashiru

Carousel w/ NEXTGEN gallery not opening from thumbnail if back scroll arrow is clicked first

kashiru

The thumbnails on the platform pro's carousel open the NEXTGEN gallery images fine if i click on any of them on page load or only use the right scroll arrow of the carousel. If I click on the left back arrow on the carousel and then click any image, the image opens of in a full browser parent window. I am using the latest version of wordpress, platform pro 1.5.3 and NEXTGEN on a local environment before publishing Any ideas on how I can resolve this? EDIT: FYI, I switched the nextgen effect to thickbox from shutter and it seems to work fine on thickbox, but not shutter

Rob
Has the site gone live? Can we see it with a link? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kashiru
It will be live shortly and I can share the link but will be forced to use Thickbox rather than shutter on the live site due to the above issue on the shutter. The thickbox effect is ok but the shutter would have been nicer I think.

mobilenow
I am having the exact same problem, and have a live test environment that I'm happy to share. www.mnmdemo3.com. Any help would be appreciated! :)

mobilenow
sorry, i guess the forum doesn't like smileys.

mobilenow
Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? I still need help with it. The site has changed thought to www.salemsaturdaymarket.com. Is there a DEV out there that can help?