Sign in to follow this  
bishopgary

Feature Slide Order

bishopgary

Is there a way to change the order of Feature Slides? As a basic example, when adding a new feature slide, it goes to the back of the list. Is there a way to make it first, etc.? Many thanks, Steve

Rob
Please see http://www.pagelines.com/docs/feature-slider

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bishopgary
Thank you. I have installed the plugin, but I'm not getting the option to re-order as shown in the screen shot. I have 'theme options' and 'feature options'. Those are my only two menus for White House Pro. Any suggestions?

Jenny
Are you looking for the re-order option on the actual Wordpress menu or your theme's menu? It's in the Wordpress menu.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bishopgary
I'm not seeing it in either. I see re-order posts, but that is all. Do I need to upgrade to the paid version of the plugin?

Jenny
I'm sorry, I was thinking of PlatformPro instead of WhiteHousePro. No upgrading isn't necessary. I'm going to install it and check it out.

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

bishopgary
Thanks, here's a screen shot to give you an idea of what I'm seeing on the menu: http://sttimothysws.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Fullscreen-capture-942011-82007-PM.jpg

Jenny
Okay I've went through everything with the plugin installed and I just don't see an option to re-order the slides. It looks like you have to do some copy/paste to get the slides in the order you want. I advise opening a text document, pasting all your slide code in there, and then pasting back into the slides in the order you want them to appear. Not the answer you're looking for I'm sure but I don't see any other way. Hopefully someone else knows another route.

bishopgary
Thanks very much. Probably time to go to Platform Pro anyway