Sign in to follow this  
jgbr

changing font cover when on active page

jgbr

What would be the custom css code for changing the colour of a font in the main nav, when you are on that active page. I can not/do not want to change anything in the design panel as this effects other things. (In my case: when a page is not selected or user on that page, the font is white and background dark blue, when a visitor goes on that page, it changes to a light blue background and white font , making it hard to see. )

catrina
It should look something like this: [code]#menu-main-menu li.current-menu-item {color: #XXXXXX; background-color: #XXXXXX;}[/code] But it depends on your site. If you post a link, a more accurate code can be provided.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jgbr
that didnt work so heres the link i just want the txt black when that page is active http://www.phoenixthinktank.org/

catrina
[code]ul#menu-main-bar li.current-menu-item {color: #XXXXXX; background-color: #XXXXXX;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse