Sign in to follow this  
bornreadyentertainment

Text is to hard because its laying on top of my background image. Help with spacing.

bornreadyentertainment

Spacing background image www.ryanready.com

Rob
Hi. I hope you don't mind, but I've never been a particular fan of sites that have photographic or intensely graphic backgrounds. They make it very difficult to see the actual links and content of the site. It seems best to change your background image. One way of doing this is to change the transparency of the image if you must have it there. Set on a dark background color, the semi-transparent background allows light color text to show up. Could you explain more clearly what you're trying to achieve? What is it you want to space?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bornreadyentertainment
I am a singer/songwriter. Having an image as a background is done by a lot of other artist as well. Please see this website for reference. www.wadebowen.com Please let me know if I'm even able to achieve the same website style design with platform pro. As you will see on Wade Bowens website I would like for the text to be below the photo so that it isn't hard to read. That is why I was asking about spacing. I would like it to below the background image so that it is possible to read with the Site Navigation at the top above the image area. The Twitter Feed is and Tour Dates Widgets are in the Universal Side Bar. I would like to be able to position the universal side bar below the background image.

catrina
Which text are you referring to exactly? I don't see any text laying on top of the image.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse