Sign in to follow this  
Simon

PlatformPro Latest

Simon

Latest version is 1.5.3 Changes from previous version include: - Admin - Contrib users will not see PP meta panels. - Admin - Contrib users will not see features/banners etc. - Admin - JS only loads on our pages. (compat) - Feature - Twitter links includes title of post and url. - Feature - Twitter section, errors reported inline. - boxes - Allow shortcodes (the_content). - i18n - WPML fixes.

lvcnj
So how do you update? Wordpress auto update does not seem to work with Pagelines.

xango
I'm having the same issue, but I'm using the theme in a Multisite environment. It will show there's an update, but then when I go to the Network Admin area there is no update.

Simon
xango, strange it should work if your the network super admin.

velocx
It also won't work for me. I'm logged in as the primary admin and my credentials for automatic updates in the misc settings are correctly configured. When I click on Update Now in "PlatformPro 1.5.3 is available. What's new. You should update now." It takes me to the standard Wordpress update page and there is nothing there to update.

velocx
Yes....am still waiting for an answer on this one too!

Simon
Not sure why it wont work for multisite. You can still download the zip from the members area.

jsgreenbaum
I'm having the same problem. My Platform Pro admin page is giving me this message: "PlatformPro 1.5.3 is available. What's new. Please configure auto-updates under misc-settings." As far as I can tell, I have everything in the auto-update section... and WordPress is telling me I don't need to update anything. What's up??

Simon
email the username and password you are using in the updates tab please. simon@pagelines.com

taliasafa
I am having the same issue. Shall I send you my username and password? Does it have something to do with the fact that each site in the network has to have the username and password correctly imputed for it to work?

Simon
Multisite is a strange beast, updates *should* be disabled for normal users, only the network super admin should be able to do actual theme updates.

lvcnj
figured it out --- if you go to Misc settings (Platform Pro) --- Make sure that your correct Password and username is entered for Launch Pad (to log into your account here). The PW and user name that was in there was my wordpress Username and PW -- once I changed it and saved it. I went to the dashboard and was able to auto update

inaragraphic
Oh finally! This has been driving me mental...now it works!

Simon
it does say quite clearly: Please use your login credentials for [b]LaunchPad[/b]. [b]Not[/b] your wordpress login.

myuntangled
I've got this configured in a few of our sites but on do-ovah.com there is no option to configure the updates..meaning that entire section under "Show Theme Introduction" in the Misc Settings simply isn't there. I'd love to update to get the twitter links live on the site...any thoughts?