Sign in to follow this  
angleadvertising

How to make header / body / sidebars transparent or edit level of transparency?

angleadvertising

Here is the link for the site in progress: http://crcomfoperesorts.qwestoffice.net/ccprwordpress/home/ What I'm trying to do is make the header, body and sidebars either totally transparent (so you can see the background behind it) or semi-transparent. I've looked through the forums for fixes, and every one I've seen involves a quick fix in the Custom CSS with something like this: #header {background-color: transparent;} It's been to no avail. I know this question has been asked a lot, but I've done my research and nothing's worked yet. Thank you in advance for all your help. - Chuck

angleadvertising
Also, I'm currently using PlatformPro. Will switching to Base ruin my progress if that's the necessary solution?

cmunns
You would want to use css like this to override the dynamic style .canvas #page-canvas { background: transparent !important; } if you want it semi-transparent you would have to use a transparent png image as a background. If you switch to base you shouldn't have problems...all the code is in the custom css textbox right?

angleadvertising
Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for your help!