Sign in to follow this  
redpanda

Main blog page and sidebars

redpanda

Hi there - I would like to change my sidebar layout in PlatformPro to one right, one left on all of my posts/pages. This is working except for the main blog page, which is still showing both sidebars on the right. I know that I'm just missing something. Can someone tell me what that something is? [-O

kastelic
Go to Layout Editor and set the sidebar-main-sidebar layout as your default layout.

redpanda
I have done that. It's just not working. I thought there might be another place I need to look.

redpanda
My website is at www.naturaltraveling.com, and the main index page is where the problem is located; if you visit a post, you'll see the sidebars are displaying correctly - it's just on the landing page where they are bugged. I can see, by inspecting the element, that the dynamic.css is showing
even though in the layout editor both the default layout and the content layout editor are set to one left side bar, one right sidebar. I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me what I can do next?

redpanda
No, Catrina, I don't have any CSS in custom code. :-S

redpanda
Ok, reinstalled files .. it's working now! Hurray! :-D Thanks to all who tried to help!