Sign in to follow this  
Rob

bbPress register.php styling

Rob

I'm unable to structure the appearance of register.php in one of my sites. It is pulling registration form from bbPress, but also from s2Member. The sign up button appears at the bottom of the portion added by bbPress and the portion added by s2Member is to the right, down below. I suspect the two groups should be side by side and the sign in button should be below the last form element. The form doesn't appear to work either. It returns the same form after submission (it's not supposed to). Checking the list of users after registering a new one myself... nothing. How do I get rid of this horrible situation so my visitors can actually sign up to my discussion boards? How do I fix this? http://www.epicurus.com/discussion/register

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kastelic
Just signed up and it worked fine (I only filled out the left hand info) I dont's see how you would be able to combine the two forms since they are different plugins.

Rob
Jimmy, I don't even know how it got there. I simply setup S2Member and it asked which additional form questions I wanted.. and rather than creating a new form (the logical move) it appended those questions on the right. I'm willing to scrap it, but Please, help me get this thing working. My prob is I need to have an idea of people's age. We have lots of liquor recipes that should be limited to persons 21 and over.

Rob
Jimmy I should note that it didn't work before I installed s2Member. In fact, I posted a discussion here, that pretty much went without a solution or followup on the subject.