Sign in to follow this  
canning

Tweet a blog post title AND link

canning

If a reader of one of my posts would like to tweet it, they push the tweet button. That's fine. The problem is, they then have to write in the title of the blog post in their tweet. How can I set it up so that the post title is also included, along with the link, to twitter? Dom in London.

Simon
This will be in the next revision Dom.

canning
Thanks for letting me know pross. It will be a welcome addition indeed! Just a question while I have your attention: I am having problems updating from my current version of platformpro 1.2.3. When I try to update to 1.3.2 via the 'themes' section of wordpress, I get the following message: Downloading update from http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/download/Platform.1.3.2.zip??¦ Unpacking the update??¦ Installing the latest version??¦ Incompatible Archive. Theme update failed. - What should I do?

canning
In fact, I'd like to update to the newest version, if possible. What should I do?

Simon
Dom, thats the free version. If you have PlatformPro you have to download it from http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/member.php and install it with the theme uploader/installer in wordpress, it should go into a folder called platformpro, the free theme will be in folder platform

canning
I'm a little confused. I am currently using version 1.2.3 and I would like to update to the newest version of Platformpro. I logged in to my account on the link you provided above, but I can't see an 'update' option. Sorry for being such a nuisance. I'm not much of a techie!

Simon
The download will be the latest ( 1.5.2 ) Your current version does not support auto upgrades.

canning
Great! Thanks so much pross. I assume that an update will not wipe out any data or plugins I have?

Simon
Well, its quite a version jump, so i would make sure you do a site backup ( through your hosting panel ) just in case, so you can revert.