Sign in to follow this  
bajohnson

HELP!!!

bajohnson

For some reason I updated a few of my plugins and my home page is jacked!!! www.brian-speaks.com It's all jumbled up for some reason. The individual posts are off too, but the pages are fine. Any thoughts? Thank you

Simon
what is 'jacked' exactly? I see one of ypur plugins is putting an error in the footer..

bajohnson
From my view all of the words are overlapping. I deactivated all the plugins. Maybe it hasnt updated yet.

bajohnson
Are the words not overlapping for you?

Rob
Brian, I just looked at your site. Other than some issues of color choices, I don't see a single thing wrong with it. Not one word overlapping. Try looking at it in a different browser.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bajohnson
Thanks rangelone. Here is my current issue though. I uploaded the WP e-commerce plugin and activated. Now, for some reason when I click on a post, it never opens up? I have tried deactivating that particular plugin with not luck? Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks

kastelic
Try deactivating all your plugins and see if its fixed. Then turn them on one by one to find the source. Can we get a screenshot of the overlapping?

bajohnson
I deactived and it worked! Thank you. Any idea of a good plugin for shopping cart features that is platform compatible?

kastelic
I personally have had the best experience with Dukapress ( http://dukapress.org). I've used wp-ecommerce but found it pretty buggy.