Sign in to follow this  
acephysio

Cannot 'unhide' primary or secondary sidebar in sidebar1

acephysio

I have 3 custom menus in sidebar1, i would like to show one menu for each of 3 pages, shockwave therapy, laser therapy, spinal decompression. I have setup the menus already and set each custom menu to the corresponding menu. However I am unable to unhide primary, or secondary sidebars from sidebar1 in the pagelines section control. What is the reason I cannot unhide this? and how do I fix this? Is it better to perform this task using secondary navigation? if so how do I get secondary navigation into sidebar1? Thank you

acephysio
To view page visit acephysio.ca then 'services' then 'shockwave therapy', for whatever reason 'primary sidebar' cannot be unhidden

acephysio
I'm unable to 'unhide' primary sidebar2 as well so something is definitely wrong, any help would be appreciated, I can;t figure out why the theme is becoming like this all of a sudden

acephysio
I managed to fix this by 'unhiding' both the primary and secondary

Rob
Did you perhaps mean you cannot unhide primary or secondary menus from sidebar 1? I've not heard of someone having a sidebar in a sidebar. - Just to clarify your request.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur