Sign in to follow this  
mmunger

Add Twitter link near my author name?

mmunger

Hi everyone, Is there any way to add my Twitter link with my @username next to my regular name in blog posts?

Jenny
You can probably do this with a plugin. Something like Twitter Anywhere may work. With that plugin, you may be able to add @ username next to your display name in your user profile in wordpress. Twitter Anywhere has the ability to auto @ twitter names. This is pure speculation on my part but it might work. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jenny
You can always use a filter to add it to the meta bar. I don't have a lot of PHP experience so I cannot help you code it but that IS a way to do it from within PlatformPro.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

peters_publishing
Has anyone figured this out yet? I'd like to have it too.

catrina
Graphic designer and blogger David Airey has this type of comment form on his blog. See this post and scroll down: http://www.davidairey.com/from-the-reader-4/ I'm not sure how he implemented this, however. You might want to look into this list he provided that lists the plugins used on his site: http://www.davidairey.com/wordpress-plugins/

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse