Sign in to follow this  
6924s34ndz

Menu bar on top of page

6924s34ndz

Hello pageline team, I would like to move the main menu to the top of the page Just like THE new Google menu's. Is this possible and could you give me ?  hint how to do this. Cheers Roger

6924s34ndz
Hello Catrina, De site is still 'under construction'. I will disable the maintenance mode. De url is http://www.1voud.be cheers Roger

Jenny
Do you have the main menu on the page? I don't see it anywhere. We'll have to see the menu on the page to help with custom CSS. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

6924s34ndz
Hello Simple Mama, On the homepage I didn't had the main menu active. I will activiate the main menu on the homepage. As you can see that the site branding also wasn't active on the homepage. On all other pages it is active. I now switch (temporarily) the site menu page & the branding in the pageline settings. So you can see a bit the effect I want. cheers Roger

catrina
It looks like your menu is already at the top of the page. Do you want it customized further?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

6924s34ndz
Hello Catrina, Yep I find a way to fix the menu bar at the top of the page. I did it by changing the pagelines setting. I would like to change the design of the main menu like the way Google has changed its menu bar. When I tried to do this, the borders of the twitter bar also changed. And I only want to change the colours of the menu bar. cheers Roger

kastelic
So you want to adjust the look of the top menu with CSS? Any rule that you make, prepend it with '#primary-nav' Than way you won't be affecting other elements on the page.