Sign in to follow this  
ernest8888

Child Themes

ernest8888

Hi I have pfp framework I also have iblog theme my question is can i convert iblog into a child theme to platformpro with out too much work. If i can do this then i want to buy the rest of themes that you offer thanks

catrina
To create child themes, you'll need to follow the instructions here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ernest8888
Yes I know how to make a child theme. But I do not want to make a child theme for iblog pro4 I want Iblog pro44 to be the child theme and platform pro to be the parent theme. I think all I need is the style-sheets. I am not sure if I import them all or reference the css folder. I think what i really want is the look or style of iblog pro4 and the function of platform pro. can you give me a tip something i can read on how to get the iblog pro4 style into my child theme thank you

ernest8888
I do know how to make a child theme. But don not want too make a child theme fot iblog pro4 I want iblog pro4 to be the child theme and platform pro to be the parent theme. what i really want is the style and look of iblog pro4 in my child theme. can you give me a tip. i think it is all to do with the css if you could give me a tip on how to import all the style sheets to my child theme that would help me a lot thank you