Sign in to follow this  
elyons3683

HELP! Add another element to header

elyons3683

Hi, My blog uses iBlogPro3 and can be found at www.elizabethlyons.com. Presently, in the header, I have my logo (which is a .jpg image entered into the Custom Header slot in Custom Images). Also present on the far right are the twitter, facebook, and rss feed icons. I have another .jpg that I'd like to temporarily place in the header just to the left of the social media icons. The .jpg will link when clicked to a promo page I'm launching. How can I get this .jpg into the header? I looked into the header file but couldn't assess where I might change the code. Any assistance greatly appreciated! Liz

justme

Hi Liz Not an expert but I would try adding your code in header.php toward the end between `<?php endif; ?>` and `<?php include (LIB.'/_iconlinks.php'); ?>`. You will want to adjust your image size and css accordingly. If that doesn't work, hopefully someone else can be more helplful.

elyons3683

Would I just use code such as [img src of jpg image] ??? I'm never sure of adding html in with php. Still a bit of a wordpress newbie!

elyons3683

I haven't yet tried it. Would you recommend putting HTML code in there to call the jpg image? Not sure how HTML and PHP work together ???

elyons3683

I'm not sure just yet. Would you suggest that I put HTML code in there to call the .jpg image and note where it's supposed to link?

elyons3683

Would you suggest that I put HTML code in there to call the .jpg image and note where it's supposed to link?

elyons3683

Would you suggest that I put HTML code in there to call the .jpg image and note where it's supposed to link?

elyons3683

elyons3683

Would everyone suggest adding html code to do this? I'm not sure how to do it any other way. ??? Thx!