Sign in to follow this  
danoah

Which php template file is the template for just the content on post pages?

danoah

Which php template file is the script for just the content on post pages? template.postloop.php shows up on home pages and regular pages.

kastelic
template.postloop.php handles: Posts, Single Post Content, and Page Content

danoah
So is there any way to have something I put into a template only show up on the single post content?

catrina
You can edit the portion of the template.postloop.php file that controls the single post content. What are you trying to add to it?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

danoah
Special footers in a certain place that don't look as good as widgets.

catrina
How are you generating these footers? With a plugin that has shortcode you can place anywhere or HTML code?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Kate
If you're just adding HTML code, you could add it to a text widget. Then re-style it via CSS. If that's still not what you want, then you can do as Catrina suggested.

danoah
Thanks Kate, the problem with the widget is that it shows up under the little gray line. I want it to show up above the tags. So is there any way to have something I put into a template only show up on the single post content?

catrina
Under which little gray line does it show? Are you referring to the bottom border in the post? If so, the widget and/or the tags' position can be adjusted.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

kastelic
You can use a hook to insert your code anywhere. For example in platformbase/functions.php put: [code] add_action('pagelines_loop_after_post_content','custom_code'); function custom_code(){ if (is_single()){ ?>

Test This