Sign in to follow this  
alamedacomputers

How do I link my Header Image plz ??

alamedacomputers

hi, plz can someone tell me how to link my 'custom header image', as specified in the 'Header & Nav' section to a specified link..... thx, jc

Kate
This post might help: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/comment/69722

alamedacomputers
hi kate, I applied the method outlined in the post you referenced and it gave me this error..... http://www.redlightgirlsrule.com/error.png it seemed to create a link, which did nothing, even tho' the link I gave it worked fine. here is the code put at the bottom of function.php add_filter('pagelines_main_logo','my_header'); function my_header($header){ $header = sprintf( '%s', home_url(), get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); } thank you for your help. btw. I just want to say I've read the comments by the legions of complainers about your tech support and help and as far as I'm concerned they can all go and jump off a cliff. I have given it some thought as I used to do tech support myself and believe that part of the problem is that everybody wants everything instantly and this is difficult stuff. probably as well nobody wants to read the manual, they never did r.t.f.m. thanks again for your help. I think you do a GREAT job john

Rob
John, You have an unnecessary operator in there Note: toosoon.php"; See that semicolon? Remove it from your code. The closing operator there is the ( " ) mark. The semicolon ( ; ) has an impact on the a href tag, breaking it in the middle before closing it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

coyote
Well, if there are legions of complainers, what does that tell you?

Rob
I apologize if our answers were unsatisfactory. We try to be incredibly responsive to our clients. Did your problem resolve with my suggestion of editing out the semicolon? If not, I'll happily bump this to the developers for their attention.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur