Sign in to follow this  
feldiefeld

"Email Me" Icon for Whitehouse pro?

feldiefeld

Hi - I am using the icons for facebook, twitter, RSS etc....in the upper right hand corner of the header area and they work very well. However, it would be very helpful to have an "email" Icon that would instantly create an email message to my email address upon clicking the icon. There must be a way to do this.....Can you help?

Rob
Please include a link to your site so we can see how it looks now.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
Generally, you'd add your image wrapped in an HREF... something like... Email me

feldiefeld
Hi -- my website is: www.bangthedrumschool.com Thanks for the info, but what I am hoping for is a way to add an icon to the header area.....and getting an icon there is part of the theme, which is "above my pay grade." Thanks.....

Rob
Please don't take insult to this - I'm simply trying to gauge your skill level- but can you handle adding the code to the header file? How did you get the other images in there?

feldiefeld
No problem.....no insult taken. My skill level is low. the other images were easy because they were part of the "plug and play" system in place as part of the whitehouse pro theme. All I had to do was click a check box and enter a web address in the theme set up area for the header/nav in order to make that happen.

kastelic
If you want to take a stab at this, look in header.php around line 66. You will want to put your code after the opening div tag