Sign in to follow this  
michaeltchao

Installing Breadcrumb NavXT

michaeltchao

I am having trouble installing breadcrumb navXT plugin. I installed the plugin and activated it, but when i click Breadcrumb NavXT under settings, it reads "Your plugin install is incomplete. Complete now." when I click "complete now" i get an error: Server error The website encountered an error while retrieving http://luxmotors.ca/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=breadcrumb_navxt&bcn_admin_upgrade=true&_wpnonce=2676c49077. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage later. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

kastelic

Maybe try connecting to your site via FTP and reuploading the plugin folder manually. Also, contact your hosting provider, maybe there's a permissions issues.

michaeltchao

i usually upload all plugins manually via FTP. as for the permissions, is there a specific folder/file that should be changed? when the plugin is activated and the breadcrumb box is active in the Site Header temaplate configuration, the rest of my content does not show.