Sign in to follow this  
james341

Can't Remove PageLines Logo Form The Bottom Of The Screen

james341

Hey There It seems that i can't remove the pagelines logo for the bottom of the page. I went to PlatformPro settings and there to Footer options and i have there my logo in the "Add Footer Logo" section - but i still have the pagelines logo there something i'm doing wrong? Also is there a way to remove the "more" in the feature photos? my site : www.skip-up.com

Kate

First, for the feature photos: on the feature edit screen, there's an input field for the "link". If you remove that, the link/"More" will disappear. Second, for the logo: are you referring to the leaf? If so, this is only able to be removed in the Developer version. However, you can e-mail us with the specifics (why you want to remove it, etc.), and we'll make a decision based on that. http://www.pagelines.com/contact/

circavista
Hey Kate, I have the developer version and it still will not allow me to remove the Pagelines sign... I have the company logo uploaded and the image is the recommended 140px wide. Is there a quick fix for this? Thanks for the help!

Rob
@circavista, This is a really old topic you've added to. Would you mind opening a new one, including your URL for your site and the product you're using and we'll be happy to reply there.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur