Sign in to follow this  
amieldror

How to locate a menu widget at a blank space next to a Single Soapbox?

amieldror

Hello Pagelines team, First I would like to thanks your great platform! I would like to ask you the following question: In all of my pages I have a custom menu widget right to the main content area (see link bellow): http://www.invivographics.com/phys-pharm/laboratories/satchi-fainaro-lab/ At the following member page I used a single 'soapbox' to the head of the lab and bellow 'boxes' with all the members (see link bellow): http://www.invivographics.com/phys-pharm/laboratories/satchi-fainaro-lab/members/ I used a 'Universal Sidebar' to add the menu in between the 'Soap box' and the 'Boxes'. Can you advise me how will I be able to fit the menu next to the 'Soap box' at the blank space on the right? I appreciate your help and support!

catrina

Please add the following CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

body.page-id-114 ul#list_sidebar_universal ul.sidebar_widgets  {width: 450px; margin-top: -410px; margin-left: 495px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

amieldror

Thanks for the super fast reply! I've integrated the code and it didn't work. Is there any other solution? Thanks SO much!

catrina

Please try the following instead:

body.page-id-114 div.content-pad ul#list_sidebar_universal {width: 450px; margin-top: -410px; margin-left: 495px;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina

How is it looking in Firefox? Is it the alignment that is slightly off? If possible, can you post a screenshot?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina

Please try the following instead:

body.page-id-114 div.content-pad ul#list_sidebar_universal {width: 450px; margin-top: -415px; margin-left: 495px;}

Designer | Catrina Dulay

amieldror

The code you sent me didn't change the layout but I tried more options and it works! http://www.diigo.com/item/image/1dvpu/phiv #1. I moved the 'universal sidebar' to the top and the 'soapbox' is located now bellow. #2. Than I used this code: body.page-id-114 div.content-pad ul#list_sidebar_universal {width: 200px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: -400px; margin-left: 750px;} THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^:)^