Sign in to follow this  
james341

Is it possible to have 2 Sets Of Boxes In the Feature Page?

james341

Good day I want to know if there's some option to have 2 sets of boxes in the same feature page. as you can see in the link (website image) : https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bqSTnLe2APs4xJ9U9DB51A?feat=directlink i have 3 boxes under the feature box. i want to have 2 large boxes under the 3 i have there already. Is it possible? also how do i change the pagelines icon in the bottom of the page? thanks

catrina

I don't think it's possible to add more than one box set on a page, but it's possible to add 2 boxes using a custom hook (with 2 DIV layers put side by side to create 2 boxes below your existing box set). Please see more about hooks here: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

james341

it's to complicated for me .....): can you give me some more easy way to insert some 2 photos side by side ? i will make my boxes in photoshop and insert them but with my experience when i will insert this 2 images in the page it will be one under another

catrina

That is the easiest way to insert 2 boxes without playing around with the core files (which is not recommended). If you create your boxes in Photoshop and save them as a single image, that can be placed inside a custom hook inserted below the 3-box set using an image tag.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse