Sign in to follow this  
seeyou30

Why does PageLines Support Forum shows only 2 pages of results?

seeyou30

Hey! Why this forum is so poorly made in Search department? When I search something I only get 1 page+1 expandable. And the topics duplicate there. The previous version of the forum was much easier with the Search functionality. What happened, guys?

Simon

We are aware of the problem, it is a limitation of the forum software (vanilla). They have said they are working on improving the search. When a new version is available we will upgrade.

slingr

I can't believe only showing 2 pages of search results is a limitation of vanilla. And if that's the case, how is this vanilla implementation such an "improvement" over the one you had before? There's no obvious benefit to this that I see as a customer; the biggest differences to me are deficiencies.

catrina

Yeah, search results are a little iffy, but a temporary workaround for it is to search in Google using a phrase like this: "boxes text position pagelines" (your search inquiry + pagelines) and searching. From there, search results pop up for forum topics and you can narrow down your search to just PageLines forum topics.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse