Sign in to follow this  
antonyw

'Sidebar login plugin' - I want to remove the box around the login button

antonyw

Hi, I am trying to use the sidebar login plugin with platform pro. The functionality is fine but the login button itself is surrounded by a grey box. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Thanks in advance. www.antonywhitehead.com

Rob

Try this added to Custom Code > Custom CSS .widget_wp_sidebarlogin .avatar_container img, #sidebar-login .avatar_container img { border: 0px solid #DDDDDD; border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px; margin-right: 8px; margin-top: 5px; padding: 3px; }

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw

Thanks for that but no change . . . but actualy not far off, the scipt removed the border from the avatar image once you have actually logged in. its the box around the 'login' button itself that i am trying to remove

Rob

Antony, Please go to your plugin via either FTP or Dashboard > Plugins > Editor and look at style.css. It is from there that this border is being set. Try this in your custom code, but you may also opt to edit that plugin's CSS directly looking for anything that shows a border. .widget_wp_sidebarlogin hr { display: block; clear: both; border: 0; border-top: 0px solid #999; height: 1px; }

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw

The box around buttons like the one used in the sidebar login plugin is driven by the platform pro theme. removing the borders and background images in the platform pro css removes the border around this button - no doubt this will have knock-on effects to buttons in other areas of the theme, but i will solve these problems as i go along - thanks for your help