Sign in to follow this  
Jenny

NextGEN and Fotomoto

Jenny

Does anyone have experience using NextGEN gallery with the Fotomoto plugin? I have set everything up, adding my site id to the plugin, etc, but the Fotomoto plugin just doesn't seem to be working. There are no buy buttons (or any other buttons that should be there). If you have used these two together, I would greatly appreciate your help and advice! Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Rob

I'm going to do a brand new install of both and try it out.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny

I found out where the issue lies. In the Fotomoto settings (on their website), I needed to select the proper script. NextGEN isn't an option, but apparently NextGEN uses Lightbox or Shutter (I don't know how I was supposed to know that). So as soon as I selected one of those options, it worked. However, I cannot type in any of the Fotomoto forms which is weird. Sounds like a conflict of some sort but I have pretty much zero plugins installed on my photo blog. I have a support ticket open with Fotomoto though. I'm basically providing input for future searches to hopefully help someone out later. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.